Keios, in association with Aedifica (Canada, Haiti), has been shortlisted by the Cap Haitien Urban Development Project funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to prepare a development vision and design for the Petite Anse and Balan neighbourhoods in Cap Haitien.
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020