Keios, in association with Aedifica (Canada, Haiti), has been shortlisted by the Cap Haitien Urban Development Project funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to prepare a development vision and design for the Petite Anse and Balan neighbourhoods in Cap Haitien.
- Towards a Sustainable Tourism and Visitor Economy Strategy for the Bethlehem Urban Area Monday July 19th, 2021
- National Tourism Strategy of Egypt Tuesday July 13th, 2021
- Local Development Plans in the Maldives Monday May 31st, 2021
- A Regional Development Plan for Wadi Araba, Jordan Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- Successful kick off of the Tourism Development Plan for Bethelehm Wednesday March 3rd, 2021