Keios, in association with Aedifica (Canada, Haiti), has been shortlisted by the Cap Haitien Urban Development Project funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to prepare a development vision and design for the Petite Anse and Balan neighbourhoods in Cap Haitien.
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe Wednesday July 29th, 2020
- Feasibility studies for development of tourist destinations in Sierra Leone Friday July 24th, 2020