Keios has been shortlisted by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank, for the upgrading and realignment of four informal townships in Djibouti-City.
After developing the general master plan of the capital, Keios is currently engaged in Djibouti with the preparation of the urban development plan of Balbala Nord.
A Propos de Nous
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia lundi 6 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines mercredi 1 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana mardi 30 juin 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama mardi 9 juin 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti jeudi 28 mai 2020