Keios has been hired by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank, for the preparation of the detailed urban plan of Balbala Nord, a large township in Djbouti-City with major issues related to urban services and unformal settlement. In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
The project kick-off will be in September.
- Sustainable Tourism Master Plan in Grenada 14 ottobre 2019
- Successful kick-off in Djibouti for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord 24 settembre 2019
- Urban planning in Djibouti 2 agosto 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic 29 luglio 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios 11 luglio 2019