A Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux and including Peter Nizette and Elisa Maceratini, has successfully completed the kick-off mission in Sierra Leone for the preparation of the Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in the framework of the Sierra Leone Economic Diversificaiton Project.
The Ministry of Tourism and Cultural Affairs, Dr. Memunatu B. Pratt attended the kick-off meeting, together with World Bank representatives and other key stakeholders. The discussion focussed on the vision and expectations for the development of sustainable tourism in Sierra Leone.
Our team undertook also a preliminary site visit of the Western Peninsula and facilitated meetings and brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders on site.
- Sustainable Tourism Master Plan in Grenada 14 ottobre 2019
- Successful kick-off in Djibouti for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord 24 settembre 2019
- Urban planning in Djibouti 2 agosto 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic 29 luglio 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios 11 luglio 2019