In 2015, Keios was hired by the Government of Zimbabwe, assisted by the African Development Bank, to develop a clear and concise National Tourism Master Plan that will act as the overarching guide to the development of Tourism in Zimbabwe by providing direction to product development and diversification, spatial organization of tourism, infrastructure development, manpower development, community participation, preservation of nature, culture and heritage and marketing and promotion strategies. In May 2018 the Vice President of Zimbabwe, General Constantino Chiwenga, officially launched the National Tourism Master Plan: “with the plan in place, the tourism sector is expected to record double digit growth levels”.
A Propos de Nous
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe mercredi 29 juillet 2020
- Feasibility studies for development of tourist destinations in Sierra Leone vendredi 24 juillet 2020
- Preparation of the Structure Plan for Greater Accra Metropolitan Area in Ghana mardi 14 juillet 2020
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia lundi 6 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines mercredi 1 juillet 2020