In 2015, Keios was hired by the Government of Zimbabwe, assisted by the African Development Bank, to develop a clear and concise National Tourism Master Plan that will act as the overarching guide to the development of Tourism in Zimbabwe by providing direction to product development and diversification, spatial organization of tourism, infrastructure development, manpower development, community participation, preservation of nature, culture and heritage and marketing and promotion strategies. In May 2018 the Vice President of Zimbabwe, General Constantino Chiwenga, officially launched the National Tourism Master Plan: “with the plan in place, the tourism sector is expected to record double digit growth levels”.
A Propos de Nous
- A Regional Development Plan for Wadi Araba, Jordan mardi 16 mars 2021
- Successful kick off of the Tourism Development Plan for Bethelehm mercredi 3 mars 2021
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan jeudi 12 novembre 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana mercredi 30 septembre 2020
- (English) Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine lundi 21 septembre 2020