In 2019, Keios has been hired by the World Bank to provide support in the evaluation, selection and design of public space upgrades in select tourism destinations. This has been achieved through a participative and iterative process starting from a set of twelve potential destinations that have been evaluated and prioritized to achieve a final selection of the most feasible and promising six destinations. For these destinations, the preparation is underway of detailed project sheets for further support under the WB project.
A Propos de Nous
- A Regional Development Plan for Wadi Araba, Jordan mardi 16 mars 2021
- Successful kick off of the Tourism Development Plan for Bethelehm mercredi 3 mars 2021
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan jeudi 12 novembre 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana mercredi 30 septembre 2020
- (English) Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine lundi 21 septembre 2020