In 2019, Keios has been hired by the World Bank to provide support in the evaluation, selection and design of public space upgrades in select tourism destinations. This has been achieved through a participative and iterative process starting from a set of twelve potential destinations that have been evaluated and prioritized to achieve a final selection of the most feasible and promising six destinations. For these destinations, the preparation is underway of detailed project sheets for further support under the WB project.
A Propos de Nous
- (English) Feasibility studies for development of tourist destinations in Sierra Leone vendredi 24 juillet 2020
- Preparation of the Structure Plan for Greater Accra Metropolitan Area in Ghana mardi 14 juillet 2020
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia lundi 6 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines mercredi 1 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana mardi 30 juin 2020