Notwithstanding the current shutdown of the tourism industry as a consequence of the corona virus pandemic, the Government of Saint Lucia intends to implement the National Tourism Strategy and Action plan, which charts a practical and sustainable course for the development of the tourism sector for the 2019-2023 period. Tourism initiatives will improve governance and provide the platform to spread the economic benefits of tourism to an increased number of local communities.
This is what His Excellency Sir Emmanuel Neville Cenac, Governor-General of Saint Lucia, stated in his speech to the Parliament of Sint Lucia on 28th April.
The Tourism Strategy and Action Plan 2020-2030 for Saint Lucia was prepared by Keios in 2019. We hope it will contribute to the economic recovery of this beautiful Caribbean island and its tourism sector, heavily affected by the corona virus pandemic.
A Propos de Nous
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti lundi 11 mai 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery jeudi 7 mai 2020
- Emergency Covid19 lundi 23 mars 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable lundi 23 mars 2020
- Urban parks in Benin mardi 3 mars 2020