Notwithstanding the current shutdown of the tourism industry as a consequence of the corona virus pandemic, the Government of Saint Lucia intends to implement the National Tourism Strategy and Action plan, which charts a practical and sustainable course for the development of the tourism sector for the 2019-2023 period. Tourism initiatives will improve governance and provide the platform to spread the economic benefits of tourism to an increased number of local communities.
This is what His Excellency Sir Emmanuel Neville Cenac, Governor-General of Saint Lucia, stated in his speech to the Parliament of Sint Lucia on 28th April.
The Tourism Strategy and Action Plan 2020-2030 for Saint Lucia was prepared by Keios in 2019. We hope it will contribute to the economic recovery of this beautiful Caribbean island and its tourism sector, heavily affected by the corona virus pandemic.
A Propos de Nous
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia lundi 6 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines mercredi 1 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana mardi 30 juin 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama mardi 9 juin 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti jeudi 28 mai 2020