Keios, in association with Frontieri Consult PLC (Ethiopia), has been shortlisted by the Urban Institutional and Infrastructure Development Program (Ethiopia) funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to prepare model densification standards for urban centres in Ethiopia.
A Propos de Nous
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti lundi 11 mai 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery jeudi 7 mai 2020
- Emergency Covid19 lundi 23 mars 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable lundi 23 mars 2020
- Urban parks in Benin mardi 3 mars 2020