As the emergency of COVID-19 has hit hard Italy, our country, together with many more, Keios has found its way not to stop. Out team is keeping up the good work from home and ensuring the necessary follow-up to our projects.
Because the world keeps on turning, and we keep on going. Development should never stop, and especially in times like this, we have to look at the future with hope.
We are especially grateful to all those people who are fighting on the front line, doctors, nurses, rescuers, transporters, food sales workers, pharmacists, volunteers and all those people who don’t stop. Thank you!
From all the Keios staff #celafaremo #wewillmakeit #stayhome
A Propos de Nous
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia lundi 6 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines mercredi 1 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana mardi 30 juin 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama mardi 9 juin 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti jeudi 28 mai 2020