On 16th September in Djibouti, our team led by Raffaele Gorjux, including Elisa Maceratini and Ahmed Ali Hemed, attended the kick-off meeting of the consulting services for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord. Keios has been hired by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank.
The project aims at delivering a strategic framework for future urban upgrading actions in Balbala Nord, a large township in Djbouti-City with major issues related to urban poverty, urban services and informal settlement.
In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
A Propos de Nous
- Sustainable Tourism Master Plan in Grenada lundi 14 octobre 2019
- Successful kick-off in Djibouti for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord mardi 24 septembre 2019
- Urban planning in Djibouti vendredi 2 août 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic lundi 29 juillet 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios jeudi 11 juillet 2019