On 16th September in Djibouti, our team led by Raffaele Gorjux, including Elisa Maceratini and Ahmed Ali Hemed, attended the kick-off meeting of the consulting services for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord. Keios has been hired by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank.
The project aims at delivering a strategic framework for future urban upgrading actions in Balbala Nord, a large township in Djbouti-City with major issues related to urban poverty, urban services and informal settlement.
In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
A Propos de Nous
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia lundi 6 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines mercredi 1 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana mardi 30 juin 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama mardi 9 juin 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti jeudi 28 mai 2020