Keios has been hired by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank, for the preparation of the detailed urban plan of Balbala Nord, a large township in Djbouti-City with major issues related to urban services and unformal settlement. In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
The project kick-off will be in September.
A Propos de Nous
- A Regional Development Plan for Wadi Araba, Jordan mardi 16 mars 2021
- Successful kick off of the Tourism Development Plan for Bethelehm mercredi 3 mars 2021
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan jeudi 12 novembre 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana mercredi 30 septembre 2020
- (English) Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine lundi 21 septembre 2020