On 26th and 27th June in Castries, Saint Lucia, a Keios team led by Peter Nizette and including Madonna Monrose has facilitated a national symposium hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Information and Broadcasting, Culture and Creative Industries, laying the foundation for a new national tourism strategy, under the theme “New Directions for Tourism Development in Saint Lucia”.
A broad coverage of the event has been recorded by NTN television, available at this link https://youtu.be/gnPR_MS6f_0. Official press release can be found at http://www.govt.lc/news/two-day-tourism-symposium.
Keios is currently assisting the Government of Saint Lucia in the review and update of the tourism strategy.
A Propos de Nous
- Urban planning in Bénin lundi 9 décembre 2019
- Supporting touristic asset inventory and mapping analysis for selected african countries. vendredi 6 décembre 2019
- Plan d’Occupation des Sols du Grand Libreville mercredi 4 décembre 2019
- Sierra Leone, an enchanting place lundi 25 novembre 2019
- Urban regeneration of the cities of Trincomalee, Dambulla, Kurunegala and Ratnapura in Sri Lanka lundi 18 novembre 2019