On 26th and 27th June in Castries, Saint Lucia, a Keios team led by Peter Nizette and including Madonna Monrose has facilitated a national symposium hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Information and Broadcasting, Culture and Creative Industries, laying the foundation for a new national tourism strategy, under the theme “New Directions for Tourism Development in Saint Lucia”.
A broad coverage of the event has been recorded by NTN television, available at this link https://youtu.be/gnPR_MS6f_0. Official press release can be found at http://www.govt.lc/news/two-day-tourism-symposium.
Keios is currently assisting the Government of Saint Lucia in the review and update of the tourism strategy.
A Propos de Nous
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia lundi 6 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines mercredi 1 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana mardi 30 juin 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama mardi 9 juin 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti jeudi 28 mai 2020