On 26th and 27th June in Castries, Saint Lucia, a Keios team led by Peter Nizette and including Madonna Monrose has facilitated a national symposium hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Information and Broadcasting, Culture and Creative Industries, laying the foundation for a new national tourism strategy, under the theme “New Directions for Tourism Development in Saint Lucia”.
A broad coverage of the event has been recorded by NTN television, available at this link https://youtu.be/gnPR_MS6f_0. Official press release can be found at http://www.govt.lc/news/two-day-tourism-symposium.
Keios is currently assisting the Government of Saint Lucia in the review and update of the tourism strategy.
A Propos de Nous
- Urban planning in Djibouti vendredi 2 août 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic lundi 29 juillet 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios jeudi 11 juillet 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) jeudi 27 juin 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum mercredi 19 juin 2019