On 10th and 11th June in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, a Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux and including Giulia Menegotto, Yolanda Alleyne and Enrico Esposito has delivered a training workshop to the representatives of the Borrowing Member Countries of the Caribbean Development Bank . The objective of the workshop was to familiarise the participants with the most updated urban themes, with a specific focus on the Caribbean. and with the new Urban Policy of CBD, prepared by Keios in 2016-2018.
A Propos de Nous
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia lundi 6 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines mercredi 1 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana mardi 30 juin 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama mardi 9 juin 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti jeudi 28 mai 2020