On 10th and 11th June in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, a Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux and including Giulia Menegotto, Yolanda Alleyne and Enrico Esposito has delivered a training workshop to the representatives of the Borrowing Member Countries of the Caribbean Development Bank . The objective of the workshop was to familiarise the participants with the most updated urban themes, with a specific focus on the Caribbean. and with the new Urban Policy of CBD, prepared by Keios in 2016-2018.
A Propos de Nous
- Sustainable Tourism Master Plan in Grenada lundi 14 octobre 2019
- Successful kick-off in Djibouti for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord mardi 24 septembre 2019
- Urban planning in Djibouti vendredi 2 août 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic lundi 29 juillet 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios jeudi 11 juillet 2019