On 10th and 11th June in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, a Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux and including Giulia Menegotto, Yolanda Alleyne and Enrico Esposito has delivered a training workshop to the representatives of the Borrowing Member Countries of the Caribbean Development Bank . The objective of the workshop was to familiarise the participants with the most updated urban themes, with a specific focus on the Caribbean. and with the new Urban Policy of CBD, prepared by Keios in 2016-2018.
A Propos de Nous
- Urban planning in Bénin lundi 9 décembre 2019
- Supporting touristic asset inventory and mapping analysis for selected african countries. vendredi 6 décembre 2019
- Plan d’Occupation des Sols du Grand Libreville mercredi 4 décembre 2019
- Sierra Leone, an enchanting place lundi 25 novembre 2019
- Urban regeneration of the cities of Trincomalee, Dambulla, Kurunegala and Ratnapura in Sri Lanka lundi 18 novembre 2019