A Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux and including Peter Nizette and Elisa Maceratini, has successfully completed the kick-off mission in Sierra Leone for the preparation of the Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in the framework of the Sierra Leone Economic Diversificaiton Project.
The Ministry of Tourism and Cultural Affairs, Dr. Memunatu B. Pratt attended the kick-off meeting, together with World Bank representatives and other key stakeholders. The discussion focussed on the vision and expectations for the development of sustainable tourism in Sierra Leone.
Our team undertook also a preliminary site visit of the Western Peninsula and facilitated meetings and brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders on site.
A Propos de Nous
- Urban planning in Djibouti vendredi 2 août 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic lundi 29 juillet 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios jeudi 11 juillet 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) jeudi 27 juin 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum mercredi 19 juin 2019