A Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux and including Peter Nizette and Elisa Maceratini, has successfully completed the kick-off mission in Sierra Leone for the preparation of the Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in the framework of the Sierra Leone Economic Diversificaiton Project.
The Ministry of Tourism and Cultural Affairs, Dr. Memunatu B. Pratt attended the kick-off meeting, together with World Bank representatives and other key stakeholders. The discussion focussed on the vision and expectations for the development of sustainable tourism in Sierra Leone.
Our team undertook also a preliminary site visit of the Western Peninsula and facilitated meetings and brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders on site.
A Propos de Nous
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti lundi 11 mai 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery jeudi 7 mai 2020
- Emergency Covid19 lundi 23 mars 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable lundi 23 mars 2020
- Urban parks in Benin mardi 3 mars 2020