On 10th April in Tiblisi, the Keios-CMC JV team, led by Raffaele Gorjux, presented the Integrated Urban Upgrading for the resort city of Abastunami.
The workshop was attended by representatives of the Municipal Development Fund, the World Bank, the Adigeni Municipality and many other public and private sector stakeholders. The urban upgrading concepts were well received by the audience and the project is expected to move quickly forward to the next phase.
The project will to deliver a set of priority investment projects to increase the attractiveness and improve the urban environment of the old thermal resort of Abastumani. Our team is in charge for planning, design and works supervision.
The activities are in the framework of the Third Regional Development Project (RDP III), funded by the World Bank.
A Propos de Nous
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti lundi 11 mai 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery jeudi 7 mai 2020
- Emergency Covid19 lundi 23 mars 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable lundi 23 mars 2020
- Urban parks in Benin mardi 3 mars 2020