Keios has been hired by the World Bank for the development of Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in Sierra Leone in the framework of the Sierra Leone Sustainable Tourism Development Project, currently under preparation. The project will take an integrated destination approach to improving the performance of Sierra Leone’s tourism sector.
The purpose of the assignment is to identify potential destinations in the Western Peninsula that could be quickly developed as ‘quick wins’ priority products in an efficient and cost-effective manner by investing in light, targeted tourism infrastructure improvements, and working with communities and local operators to manage and develop the sites.
The project kick-off will be held shortly.
A Propos de Nous
- Urban planning in Djibouti vendredi 2 août 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic lundi 29 juillet 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios jeudi 11 juillet 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) jeudi 27 juin 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum mercredi 19 juin 2019