Keios has been hired by the World Bank for the development of Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in Sierra Leone in the framework of the Sierra Leone Sustainable Tourism Development Project, currently under preparation. The project will take an integrated destination approach to improving the performance of Sierra Leone’s tourism sector.
The purpose of the assignment is to identify potential destinations in the Western Peninsula that could be quickly developed as ‘quick wins’ priority products in an efficient and cost-effective manner by investing in light, targeted tourism infrastructure improvements, and working with communities and local operators to manage and develop the sites.
The project kick-off will be held shortly.
A Propos de Nous
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia lundi 6 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines mercredi 1 juillet 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana mardi 30 juin 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama mardi 9 juin 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti jeudi 28 mai 2020