On 8th January in Tiblisi, our Georgia team led by Raffaele Gorjux attended the kick-off meeting for the consulting services for the concept, detail designs and supervision for the Urban Upgrading upgrading of Abastunami.
The joint venture of Keios and CMC (Georgia) has been hired by the Municipal Development Fund for the consulting services for the concept, detail designs and supervision for Integrated Urban Upgrading of the resort city of Abastunami, in the framework of the Third Regional Development Project (RDP III), funded by the World Bank.
The project aims at improving infrastructure services and institutional capacity to support increased contribution of tourism in the local economy by developing integrated urban design concepts.
A Propos de Nous
- Urban planning in Djibouti vendredi 2 août 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic lundi 29 juillet 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios jeudi 11 juillet 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) jeudi 27 juin 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum mercredi 19 juin 2019