Keios has been shortlisted by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles”, funded by the World Bank, for the preparation of the detailed urban plan of Balbala Nord.
It is a large township in Djbouti-City, developed in an unplanned manner, largely urbanized spontaneously without a clear urban structure.
In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
A Propos de Nous
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti lundi 11 mai 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery jeudi 7 mai 2020
- Emergency Covid19 lundi 23 mars 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable lundi 23 mars 2020
- Urban parks in Benin mardi 3 mars 2020