Keios has been hired by the Government of Gabon, Commission Nationale des TIPPEE (National Commission of Public Works for the Promotion of Entrepreneurship and Employment) for the preparation of the masterplans of the cities of Port-gentil, Lambaréné, Mouila, and Tchibanga, in the framework of the Projet de Développement d’Infrastructures Locales (PDIL 2), funded by the World Bank.
The objective of the assignment is to provide the four cities with an urban planning tool that will drive their sustainable development, by setting basic guidelines and determining the selected development areas.
The kick-off meeting in Libreville will be held shortly.
A Propos de Nous
- Urban planning in Djibouti vendredi 2 août 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic lundi 29 juillet 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios jeudi 11 juillet 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) jeudi 27 juin 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum mercredi 19 juin 2019