Keios has been shortlisted by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank, for the preparation of detailed plans of a new urban development area of 112 ha at Djibouti-city.
A Propos de Nous
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti lundi 11 mai 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery jeudi 7 mai 2020
- Emergency Covid19 lundi 23 mars 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable lundi 23 mars 2020
- Urban parks in Benin mardi 3 mars 2020