Keios has been invited by the Ministry of land planning and land services, with the Greater Antananarivo integrated urban development and resilience project (PRODUIR ) funded by the World bank, to submit a proposal for the Development of a precarious neighborhood and restructuration strategy for Grand Tana, in Madagascar.
- Urban development in Madagascar Friday April 1st, 2022
- Sustainable Tourism in Sierra Leone Friday April 1st, 2022
- Urban development in Ivory Coast Thursday March 3rd, 2022
- Sustainable travel Friday February 4th, 2022
- Developing new sustainable tourism destinations in Uzbekistan Friday January 21st, 2022