Keios has been invited by the Cameroon Inclusive Resilient Development Cities Project, funded by the World Bank to submit a proposal for the Douala and Yaoundé sector plans.
- Successful kick-off in Djibouti of the Djaga-Bouldhouq and Vietnam integrated slums upgrading projects. Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Sector plans in Cameroon Monday September 13th, 2021
- Slums upgrading in Djibouti-city Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Sharing Keios experience and lessons learned Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Towards a Sustainable Tourism and Visitor Economy Strategy for the Bethlehem Urban Area Monday July 19th, 2021