Keios, in joint venture with Hidria (Spain) and CDE (Maldives) has been invited by the Maldives Urban Development and Resilience Project funded by the World Bank, to submit a proposal for the “Consultancy for the development of local development plan Faadhippolhu & Thiladhunmathi region”.
- Towards a Sustainable Tourism and Visitor Economy Strategy for the Bethlehem Urban Area Monday July 19th, 2021
- National Tourism Strategy of Egypt Tuesday July 13th, 2021
- Local Development Plans in the Maldives Monday May 31st, 2021
- A Regional Development Plan for Wadi Araba, Jordan Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- Successful kick off of the Tourism Development Plan for Bethelehm Wednesday March 3rd, 2021