Keios has been shortlisted by the World Bank for the consultancy services to support the recovery of the Rwandan tourism industry from the COVID-19 impacts. These pictures were taken by our team, during multiple missions to Rwanda, while working on the Rwanda National Tourism Master Plan.
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan Thursday November 12th, 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020