Keios has been invited by the Ministry of Tourism Arts and Culture of Ghana, funded by the World Bank, to submit a proposal for the consultancy for the improvement of select Slave Trade Heritage Sites.
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020