Keios, in association with Thinking Consulting (Palestine) has been shortlisted by the Municipal Development & Lending Fund, funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to develop a Sustainable Tourism and Visitor Economy Development Plan for Bethlehem Urban area.
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan Thursday November 12th, 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020