Keios, in association with Thinking Consulting (Palestine) has been shortlisted by the Municipal Development & Lending Fund, funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to develop a Sustainable Tourism and Visitor Economy Development Plan for Bethlehem Urban area.
- A Regional Development Plan for Wadi Araba, Jordan Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- Successful kick off of the Tourism Development Plan for Bethelehm Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan Thursday November 12th, 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020