Keios, in association with Thinking Consulting (Palestine) has been shortlisted by the Municipal Development & Lending Fund, funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to develop a Sustainable Tourism and Visitor Economy Development Plan for Bethlehem Urban area.
- A Development Plan for the Bethlehem Urban Area Wednesday February 10th, 2021
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan Thursday November 12th, 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020