Keios has been shortlisted by the Regional Infrastructure Development Agency of Indonesia, funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to Integrated Tourism Master Plan (ITMP) for the Bromo-Tengger-Semeru area in the island of Java.
- A Regional Development Plan for Wadi Araba, Jordan Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- Successful kick off of the Tourism Development Plan for Bethelehm Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan Thursday November 12th, 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020