Keios has been shortlisted by the Regional Infrastructure Development Agency of Indonesia, funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to Integrated Tourism Master Plan (ITMP) for the Bromo-Tengger-Semeru area in the island of Java.
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan Thursday November 12th, 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020