Keios has been shortlisted by the Regional Infrastructure Development Agency of Indonesia, funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to Integrated Tourism Master Plan (ITMP) for the Bromo-Tengger-Semeru area in the island of Java.
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020