Keios has been shortlisted by the World Bank Group for the “Diagnostic assessment of opportunities, challenges and policy gaps facing a transition to a blue economy through tourism in the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States , in the context of COVID-19”. The target countries of the assignment are Saint Lucia, Grenada, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines and Dominica.
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe Wednesday July 29th, 2020
- Feasibility studies for development of tourist destinations in Sierra Leone Friday July 24th, 2020