In 2015, Keios was hired by the Government of Zimbabwe, assisted by the African Development Bank, to develop a clear and concise National Tourism Master Plan that will act as the overarching guide to the development of Tourism in Zimbabwe by providing direction to product development and diversification, spatial organization of tourism, infrastructure development, manpower development, community participation, preservation of nature, culture and heritage and marketing and promotion strategies. In May 2018 the Vice President of Zimbabwe, General Constantino Chiwenga, officially launched the National Tourism Master Plan: “with the plan in place, the tourism sector is expected to record double digit growth levels”.
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020