In 2019, Keios has been hired by the World Bank to provide support in the evaluation, selection and design of public space upgrades in select tourism destinations. This has been achieved through a participative and iterative process starting from a set of twelve potential destinations that have been evaluated and prioritized to achieve a final selection of the most feasible and promising six destinations. For these destinations, the preparation is underway of detailed project sheets for further support under the WB project.
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe Wednesday July 29th, 2020
- Feasibility studies for development of tourist destinations in Sierra Leone Friday July 24th, 2020
- Preparation of the Structure Plan for Greater Accra Metropolitan Area in Ghana Tuesday July 14th, 2020
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia Monday July 6th, 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Wednesday July 1st, 2020