In 2019, Keios has been hired by the World Bank to provide support in the evaluation, selection and design of public space upgrades in select tourism destinations. This has been achieved through a participative and iterative process starting from a set of twelve potential destinations that have been evaluated and prioritized to achieve a final selection of the most feasible and promising six destinations. For these destinations, the preparation is underway of detailed project sheets for further support under the WB project.
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan Thursday November 12th, 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020