Keios, in joint-venture with Almec (Japan) and New Urbanism (Mongolia) has been shortlisted by the Asian Development Bank, for the Transaction technical assistance consultant team for the preparation of the Sustainable Tourism Development Project (Phase 2) in Mongolia.
- A Regional Development Plan for Wadi Araba, Jordan Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- Successful kick off of the Tourism Development Plan for Bethelehm Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Rwanda tourism recovery plan Thursday November 12th, 2020
- Upgrading of slave trade heritage sites in Ghana Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Developing sustainable tourism in Bethlehem, Palestine Monday September 21st, 2020