Keios, in joint-venture with Almec (Japan) and New Urbanism (Mongolia) has been shortlisted by the Asian Development Bank, for the Transaction technical assistance consultant team for the preparation of the Sustainable Tourism Development Project (Phase 2) in Mongolia.
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia Monday July 6th, 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana Tuesday June 30th, 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama Tuesday June 9th, 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti Thursday May 28th, 2020