Our warmest congratulations to our partners of Atelier4, Tirana! Since the kick-off in June 2018, we have been working shoulder to shoulder, with great commitment, on the planning and design of this project. Once implemented, it will contribute to improving the living conditions of local dwellers and fostering locally based tourism economic development.
The assignment is framed within the Project for Integrated Urban and Tourism Development (PIUTD), funded by the World Bank.
MIRËMËNGJES 😊me këtë projekt investimi për Përmetin, në kuadrin e Programit të Fondit Shqiptar të Zhvillimit për ripërtëritjen e integruar të hapësirave në zonat turistike, ju uroj një fundjavë të mbarë☀️🌹
Pubblicato da Edi Rama su Venerdì 5 giugno 2020
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia Monday July 6th, 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana Tuesday June 30th, 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama Tuesday June 9th, 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti Thursday May 28th, 2020