Our warmest congratulations to our partners of Atelier4, Tirana! Since the kick-off in June 2018, we have been working shoulder to shoulder, with great commitment, on the planning and design of this project. Once implemented, it will contribute to improving the living conditions of local dwellers and fostering locally based tourism economic development.
The assignment is framed within the Project for Integrated Urban and Tourism Development (PIUTD), funded by the World Bank.
MIRËMËNGJES 😊me këtë projekt investimi për Përmetin, në kuadrin e Programit të Fondit Shqiptar të Zhvillimit për ripërtëritjen e integruar të hapësirave në zonat turistike, ju uroj një fundjavë të mbarë☀️🌹
Pubblicato da Edi Rama su Venerdì 5 giugno 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe Wednesday July 29th, 2020