Keios has been shortlisted by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank, for the upgrading and realignment of four informal townships in Djibouti-City.
After developing the general master plan of the capital, Keios is currently engaged in Djibouti with the preparation of the urban development plan of Balbala Nord.
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe Wednesday July 29th, 2020
- Feasibility studies for development of tourist destinations in Sierra Leone Friday July 24th, 2020