Keios has been shortlisted by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank, for the upgrading and realignment of four informal townships in Djibouti-City.
After developing the general master plan of the capital, Keios is currently engaged in Djibouti with the preparation of the urban development plan of Balbala Nord.
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti Monday May 11th, 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery Thursday May 7th, 2020
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020