Notwithstanding the current shutdown of the tourism industry as a consequence of the corona virus pandemic, the Government of Saint Lucia intends to implement the National Tourism Strategy and Action plan, which charts a practical and sustainable course for the development of the tourism sector for the 2019-2023 period. Tourism initiatives will improve governance and provide the platform to spread the economic benefits of tourism to an increased number of local communities.
This is what His Excellency Sir Emmanuel Neville Cenac, Governor-General of Saint Lucia, stated in his speech to the Parliament of Sint Lucia on 28th April.
The Tourism Strategy and Action Plan 2020-2030 for Saint Lucia was prepared by Keios in 2019. We hope it will contribute to the economic recovery of this beautiful Caribbean island and its tourism sector, heavily affected by the corona virus pandemic.
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe Wednesday July 29th, 2020
- Feasibility studies for development of tourist destinations in Sierra Leone Friday July 24th, 2020