Keios, in association with Frontieri Consult PLC (Ethiopia), has been shortlisted by the Urban Institutional and Infrastructure Development Program (Ethiopia) funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to prepare model densification standards for urban centres in Ethiopia.
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe Wednesday July 29th, 2020
- Feasibility studies for development of tourist destinations in Sierra Leone Friday July 24th, 2020