Keios, in association with Frontieri Consult PLC (Ethiopia), has been shortlisted by the Urban Institutional and Infrastructure Development Program (Ethiopia) funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to prepare model densification standards for urban centres in Ethiopia.
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti Monday May 11th, 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery Thursday May 7th, 2020
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020