Keios, in association with Frontieri Consult PLC (Ethiopia), has been shortlisted by the Urban Institutional and Infrastructure Development Program (Ethiopia) funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy services to prepare model densification standards for urban centres in Ethiopia.
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Urban Development in Uzbekistan Monday February 24th, 2020
- Beautification, landscape, and improvements to historical sites in Tajikistan Tuesday February 18th, 2020