As the emergency of COVID-19 has hit hard Italy, our country, together with many more, Keios has found its way not to stop. Out team is keeping up the good work from home and ensuring the necessary follow-up to our projects.
Because the world keeps on turning, and we keep on going. Development should never stop, and especially in times like this, we have to look at the future with hope.
We are especially grateful to all those people who are fighting on the front line, doctors, nurses, rescuers, transporters, food sales workers, pharmacists, volunteers and all those people who don’t stop. Thank you!
From all the Keios staff #celafaremo #wewillmakeit #stayhome
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti Monday May 11th, 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery Thursday May 7th, 2020
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020