As the emergency of COVID-19 has hit hard Italy, our country, together with many more, Keios has found its way not to stop. Out team is keeping up the good work from home and ensuring the necessary follow-up to our projects.
Because the world keeps on turning, and we keep on going. Development should never stop, and especially in times like this, we have to look at the future with hope.
We are especially grateful to all those people who are fighting on the front line, doctors, nurses, rescuers, transporters, food sales workers, pharmacists, volunteers and all those people who don’t stop. Thank you!
From all the Keios staff #celafaremo #wewillmakeit #stayhome
- Integrated Tourism Master Plan in Indonesia Friday September 11th, 2020
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020