Keios has successfully completed the preparation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan 2020-2030 for the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia.
A 7-months exciting assignment, during which our team has undertaken research, surveys and analyses as well as meetings and focus groups with government and tourism industry representatives.
We are strongly convinced that the definition of a clear market positioning, strategic goals and a practical action plan for implementation will drive the country towards a sound, sustainable and responsible tourism development in the years to come.
A special thanks goes to the Ministry of Tourism staff who provided outstanding guidance and support throughout the process.
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Urban Development in Uzbekistan Monday February 24th, 2020
- Beautification, landscape, and improvements to historical sites in Tajikistan Tuesday February 18th, 2020