Keios has successfully completed the preparation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan 2020-2030 for the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia.
A 7-months exciting assignment, during which our team has undertaken research, surveys and analyses as well as meetings and focus groups with government and tourism industry representatives.
We are strongly convinced that the definition of a clear market positioning, strategic goals and a practical action plan for implementation will drive the country towards a sound, sustainable and responsible tourism development in the years to come.
A special thanks goes to the Ministry of Tourism staff who provided outstanding guidance and support throughout the process.
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia Monday July 6th, 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana Tuesday June 30th, 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama Tuesday June 9th, 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti Thursday May 28th, 2020