On January 16, the Keios team presented the Djiboutian government with the state of progress of the Balbala Nord Urban Development Plan. The meeting, chaired by Madam Minister of Housing, was held in the presence of several Ministers. The plan is being drafted as part of the activities of ARULoS.
- Urban Development in Uzbekistan Monday February 24th, 2020
- Beautification, landscape, and improvements to historical sites in Tajikistan Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Physical planning in Uganda. Monday February 10th, 2020
- A new Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for Saint Lucia. Friday January 31st, 2020
- Urban Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Monday January 20th, 2020