A Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux, including Peter Nizette and Elisa Maceratini, and accompanied by Louise Twining-Ward by the World Bank, has successfully completed the site visits and the participatory meetings with the local stakeholders of the 12 selected sites in Sierra Leone for the preparation of the Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in the framework of the Sierra Leone Economic Diversification Project.
During the missions to Sierra Leone our team visited various sites in the Western Pensinsula, the Turtle Islands and the city of Bonthe, discovering enchanting landscapes and people, listening to their needs and desires, and undestanding the tourism potential of the sites.
- Report on the Urban Development Plan of Balbala Nord Friday January 17th, 2020
- Environmental Resilience and Sustainable Development in Mauritania. Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Participatory urban planning workshops in Gabon Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Sierra Leone sustainable tourism development project Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Urban Planning in Afghanistan Wednesday December 11th, 2019