A Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux, including Peter Nizette and Elisa Maceratini, and accompanied by Louise Twining-Ward by the World Bank, has successfully completed the site visits and the participatory meetings with the local stakeholders of the 12 selected sites in Sierra Leone for the preparation of the Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in the framework of the Sierra Leone Economic Diversification Project.
During the missions to Sierra Leone our team visited various sites in the Western Pensinsula, the Turtle Islands and the city of Bonthe, discovering enchanting landscapes and people, listening to their needs and desires, and undestanding the tourism potential of the sites.
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe Wednesday July 29th, 2020