A Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux, including Peter Nizette and Elisa Maceratini, and accompanied by Louise Twining-Ward by the World Bank, has successfully completed the site visits and the participatory meetings with the local stakeholders of the 12 selected sites in Sierra Leone for the preparation of the Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in the framework of the Sierra Leone Economic Diversification Project.
During the missions to Sierra Leone our team visited various sites in the Western Pensinsula, the Turtle Islands and the city of Bonthe, discovering enchanting landscapes and people, listening to their needs and desires, and undestanding the tourism potential of the sites.
- Urban Development in Uzbekistan Monday February 24th, 2020
- Beautification, landscape, and improvements to historical sites in Tajikistan Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Physical planning in Uganda. Monday February 10th, 2020
- A new Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for Saint Lucia. Friday January 31st, 2020
- Urban Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Monday January 20th, 2020