From November 25th to December 3rd, our team has successfully carried out four participatory planning workshops in the cities of Lambaréné, Mouila, Tchibanga and Port-Gentil of Gabon, within the framework of the preparation of the master plans of the four cities with the Commission Nationale des TIPPEE (CN-TIPPEE) of the Republic of Gabon.
The workshops were attended by many local stakeholders, including mayors, prefects and neighbourhood leaders, among others, and allowed participants to discuss about their concrete needs and the future vision of their cities.
- A new Tourism Master Plan for Lesotho Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Integrated urban upgrading in Haiti Tuesday September 1st, 2020
- Urban planning in Djibouti Tuesday August 25th, 2020
- Supporting transition toward a Blue economy in the Caribbean Thursday August 6th, 2020
- National Tourism Master Plan for Zimbabwe Wednesday July 29th, 2020