From November 25th to December 3rd, our team has successfully carried out four participatory planning workshops in the cities of Lambaréné, Mouila, Tchibanga and Port-Gentil of Gabon, within the framework of the preparation of the master plans of the four cities with the Commission Nationale des TIPPEE (CN-TIPPEE) of the Republic of Gabon.
The workshops were attended by many local stakeholders, including mayors, prefects and neighbourhood leaders, among others, and allowed participants to discuss about their concrete needs and the future vision of their cities.
- Urban Development in Uzbekistan Monday February 24th, 2020
- Beautification, landscape, and improvements to historical sites in Tajikistan Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Physical planning in Uganda. Monday February 10th, 2020
- A new Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for Saint Lucia. Friday January 31st, 2020
- Urban Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Monday January 20th, 2020