From November 25th to December 3rd, our team has successfully carried out four participatory planning workshops in the cities of Lambaréné, Mouila, Tchibanga and Port-Gentil of Gabon, within the framework of the preparation of the master plans of the four cities with the Commission Nationale des TIPPEE (CN-TIPPEE) of the Republic of Gabon.
The workshops were attended by many local stakeholders, including mayors, prefects and neighbourhood leaders, among others, and allowed participants to discuss about their concrete needs and the future vision of their cities.
- Report on the Urban Development Plan of Balbala Nord Friday January 17th, 2020
- Environmental Resilience and Sustainable Development in Mauritania. Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Participatory urban planning workshops in Gabon Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Sierra Leone sustainable tourism development project Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Urban Planning in Afghanistan Wednesday December 11th, 2019