The joint venture of ECL (Sri Lanka) and Keios has been selected by the Sri Lankan government, Ministry of Megalopolis and Western Development, for the consultancy services related to planning, design and construction management of urban regeneration works in the cities of Trincomalee, Dambulla, Kurunegala and Ratnapura. Keios will provide services focused on urban design and heritage conservation.
The contract is financed by the Asian Development Bank, within the framework of the “Sustainable Urban Development Project”, whose long-term objective is to support the development of key strategic cities in the Colombo-Trincomalee development corridor and to strengthen their urban governance capacities.
- Urban planning in Bénin Monday December 9th, 2019
- Supporting touristic asset inventory and mapping analysis for selected african countries. Friday December 6th, 2019
- Plan d’Occupation des Sols du Grand Libreville Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Sierra Leone, an enchanting place Monday November 25th, 2019
- Urban regeneration of the cities of Trincomalee, Dambulla, Kurunegala and Ratnapura in Sri Lanka Monday November 18th, 2019