The joint venture of ECL (Sri Lanka) and Keios has been selected by the Sri Lankan government, Ministry of Megalopolis and Western Development, for the consultancy services related to planning, design and construction management of urban regeneration works in the cities of Trincomalee, Dambulla, Kurunegala and Ratnapura. Keios will provide services focused on urban design and heritage conservation.
The contract is financed by the Asian Development Bank, within the framework of the “Sustainable Urban Development Project”, whose long-term objective is to support the development of key strategic cities in the Colombo-Trincomalee development corridor and to strengthen their urban governance capacities.
- Technical assistance to the Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Mongolia Monday July 6th, 2020
- Tourism master plan of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Tourism master plans in Southern and Northern enclaves of Ghana Tuesday June 30th, 2020
- Urban regeneration project in Përmet, Albania, shared by the Prime Minister Edi Rama Tuesday June 9th, 2020
- Workshop in Djibouti Thursday May 28th, 2020