The joint venture of ECL (Sri Lanka) and Keios has been selected by the Sri Lankan government, Ministry of Megalopolis and Western Development, for the consultancy services related to planning, design and construction management of urban regeneration works in the cities of Trincomalee, Dambulla, Kurunegala and Ratnapura. Keios will provide services focused on urban design and heritage conservation.
The contract is financed by the Asian Development Bank, within the framework of the “Sustainable Urban Development Project”, whose long-term objective is to support the development of key strategic cities in the Colombo-Trincomalee development corridor and to strengthen their urban governance capacities.
- Report on the Urban Development Plan of Balbala Nord Friday January 17th, 2020
- Environmental Resilience and Sustainable Development in Mauritania. Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Participatory urban planning workshops in Gabon Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Sierra Leone sustainable tourism development project Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Urban Planning in Afghanistan Wednesday December 11th, 2019