Keios has been shortlisted by the “OECS Tourism Competitiveness Project” funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy to undertake the preparation of a National Sustainable Tourism Development Plan for Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique in the Caribbean.
- Urban planning in Bénin Monday December 9th, 2019
- Supporting touristic asset inventory and mapping analysis for selected african countries. Friday December 6th, 2019
- Plan d’Occupation des Sols du Grand Libreville Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Sierra Leone, an enchanting place Monday November 25th, 2019
- Urban regeneration of the cities of Trincomalee, Dambulla, Kurunegala and Ratnapura in Sri Lanka Monday November 18th, 2019