Keios has been shortlisted by the “OECS Tourism Competitiveness Project” funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy to undertake the preparation of a National Sustainable Tourism Development Plan for Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique in the Caribbean.
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti Monday May 11th, 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery Thursday May 7th, 2020
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020