Keios has been shortlisted by the “OECS Tourism Competitiveness Project” funded by the World Bank, for the consultancy to undertake the preparation of a National Sustainable Tourism Development Plan for Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique in the Caribbean.
- Urban regeneration of the cities of Trincomalee, Dambulla, Kurunegala and Ratnapura in Sri Lanka Monday November 18th, 2019
- Sustainable Tourism Master Plan in Grenada Monday October 14th, 2019
- Successful kick-off in Djibouti for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord Tuesday September 24th, 2019
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019