On 16th September in Djibouti, our team led by Raffaele Gorjux, including Elisa Maceratini and Ahmed Ali Hemed, attended the kick-off meeting of the consulting services for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord. Keios has been hired by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank.
The project aims at delivering a strategic framework for future urban upgrading actions in Balbala Nord, a large township in Djbouti-City with major issues related to urban poverty, urban services and informal settlement.
In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
- Field activities in Djibouti Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Urban planning in Bénin Monday December 9th, 2019
- Supporting touristic asset inventory and mapping analysis for selected african countries. Friday December 6th, 2019
- Plan d’Occupation des Sols du Grand Libreville Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Sierra Leone, an enchanting place Monday November 25th, 2019