On 16th September in Djibouti, our team led by Raffaele Gorjux, including Elisa Maceratini and Ahmed Ali Hemed, attended the kick-off meeting of the consulting services for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord. Keios has been hired by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank.
The project aims at delivering a strategic framework for future urban upgrading actions in Balbala Nord, a large township in Djbouti-City with major issues related to urban poverty, urban services and informal settlement.
In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
- Sustainable Tourism Master Plan in Grenada Monday October 14th, 2019
- Successful kick-off in Djibouti for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord Tuesday September 24th, 2019
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios Thursday July 11th, 2019