Keios has been hired by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank, for the preparation of the detailed urban plan of Balbala Nord, a large township in Djbouti-City with major issues related to urban services and unformal settlement. In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
The project kick-off will be in September.
- Urban planning in Bénin Monday December 9th, 2019
- Supporting touristic asset inventory and mapping analysis for selected african countries. Friday December 6th, 2019
- Plan d’Occupation des Sols du Grand Libreville Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Sierra Leone, an enchanting place Monday November 25th, 2019
- Urban regeneration of the cities of Trincomalee, Dambulla, Kurunegala and Ratnapura in Sri Lanka Monday November 18th, 2019