Keios has been hired by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank, for the preparation of the detailed urban plan of Balbala Nord, a large township in Djbouti-City with major issues related to urban services and unformal settlement. In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
The project kick-off will be in September.
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti Monday May 11th, 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery Thursday May 7th, 2020
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020