Keios has been hired by the “Projet intégré de resorption des bidonvilles” (Djibouti), funded by the World Bank, for the preparation of the detailed urban plan of Balbala Nord, a large township in Djbouti-City with major issues related to urban services and unformal settlement. In 2012, Keios developed the general master plan of Djibouti-City.
The project kick-off will be in September.
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios Thursday July 11th, 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) Thursday June 27th, 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum Wednesday June 19th, 2019