On 26th and 27th June in Castries, Saint Lucia, a Keios team led by Peter Nizette and including Madonna Monrose has facilitated a national symposium hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Information and Broadcasting, Culture and Creative Industries, laying the foundation for a new national tourism strategy, under the theme “New Directions for Tourism Development in Saint Lucia”.
A broad coverage of the event has been recorded by NTN television, available at this link https://youtu.be/gnPR_MS6f_0. Official press release can be found at http://www.govt.lc/news/two-day-tourism-symposium.
Keios is currently assisting the Government of Saint Lucia in the review and update of the tourism strategy.
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti Monday May 11th, 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery Thursday May 7th, 2020
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020