On 10th and 11th June in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, a Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux and including Giulia Menegotto, Yolanda Alleyne and Enrico Esposito has delivered a training workshop to the representatives of the Borrowing Member Countries of the Caribbean Development Bank . The objective of the workshop was to familiarise the participants with the most updated urban themes, with a specific focus on the Caribbean. and with the new Urban Policy of CBD, prepared by Keios in 2016-2018.
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios Thursday July 11th, 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) Thursday June 27th, 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum Wednesday June 19th, 2019