A Keios team, led by Raffaele Gorjux and including Peter Nizette and Elisa Maceratini, has successfully completed the kick-off mission in Sierra Leone for the preparation of the Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in the framework of the Sierra Leone Economic Diversificaiton Project.
The Ministry of Tourism and Cultural Affairs, Dr. Memunatu B. Pratt attended the kick-off meeting, together with World Bank representatives and other key stakeholders. The discussion focussed on the vision and expectations for the development of sustainable tourism in Sierra Leone.
Our team undertook also a preliminary site visit of the Western Peninsula and facilitated meetings and brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders on site.
- Travel and Tourism Inbound Industry in Jamaica. Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Field activities in Djibouti Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Urban planning in Bénin Monday December 9th, 2019
- Supporting touristic asset inventory and mapping analysis for selected african countries. Friday December 6th, 2019
- Plan d’Occupation des Sols du Grand Libreville Wednesday December 4th, 2019