On 10th April in Tiblisi, the Keios-CMC JV team, led by Raffaele Gorjux, presented the Integrated Urban Upgrading for the resort city of Abastunami.
The workshop was attended by representatives of the Municipal Development Fund, the World Bank, the Adigeni Municipality and many other public and private sector stakeholders. The urban upgrading concepts were well received by the audience and the project is expected to move quickly forward to the next phase.
The project will to deliver a set of priority investment projects to increase the attractiveness and improve the urban environment of the old thermal resort of Abastumani. Our team is in charge for planning, design and works supervision.
The activities are in the framework of the Third Regional Development Project (RDP III), funded by the World Bank.
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios Thursday July 11th, 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) Thursday June 27th, 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum Wednesday June 19th, 2019