Keios has been hired by the World Bank for the development of Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in Sierra Leone in the framework of the Sierra Leone Sustainable Tourism Development Project, currently under preparation. The project will take an integrated destination approach to improving the performance of Sierra Leone’s tourism sector.
The purpose of the assignment is to identify potential destinations in the Western Peninsula that could be quickly developed as ‘quick wins’ priority products in an efficient and cost-effective manner by investing in light, targeted tourism infrastructure improvements, and working with communities and local operators to manage and develop the sites.
The project kick-off will be held shortly.
- Sustainable Tourism Master Plan in Grenada Monday October 14th, 2019
- Successful kick-off in Djibouti for the urban development plan of Balbala Nord Tuesday September 24th, 2019
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios Thursday July 11th, 2019