Keios has been hired by the World Bank for the development of Feasibility Studies and Destination Development Sub-Projects in Sierra Leone in the framework of the Sierra Leone Sustainable Tourism Development Project, currently under preparation. The project will take an integrated destination approach to improving the performance of Sierra Leone’s tourism sector.
The purpose of the assignment is to identify potential destinations in the Western Peninsula that could be quickly developed as ‘quick wins’ priority products in an efficient and cost-effective manner by investing in light, targeted tourism infrastructure improvements, and working with communities and local operators to manage and develop the sites.
The project kick-off will be held shortly.
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti Monday May 11th, 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery Thursday May 7th, 2020
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020