The Keios team led by Peter Nizette and including Mike Fabricius and McHale Andrew was in St. Lucia from 08th to 24th March.
They attended the kick-off meeting, undertook extensive site visits around the island and facilitated meetings and round-table brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders.
The main purpose was to identify gaps underpinning the limited implementation of the 2013 Strategy and Action plan as well as opening out the discussion to as many businesses, individuals, Government offices and Statutory Corporations as could attend scheduled sessions.
The Ministry of Tourism, Information and Broadcasting, was positively impressed by the quality and robust approach put in place. Our team was backed up considerably by the Project Manager of the OECS project, Lorraine Nicholas.
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios Thursday July 11th, 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) Thursday June 27th, 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum Wednesday June 19th, 2019