The Keios team led by Peter Nizette and including Mike Fabricius and McHale Andrew was in St. Lucia from 08th to 24th March.
They attended the kick-off meeting, undertook extensive site visits around the island and facilitated meetings and round-table brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders.
The main purpose was to identify gaps underpinning the limited implementation of the 2013 Strategy and Action plan as well as opening out the discussion to as many businesses, individuals, Government offices and Statutory Corporations as could attend scheduled sessions.
The Ministry of Tourism, Information and Broadcasting, was positively impressed by the quality and robust approach put in place. Our team was backed up considerably by the Project Manager of the OECS project, Lorraine Nicholas.
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti Monday May 11th, 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery Thursday May 7th, 2020
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020